Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fedeles Pizza Restaurant

The food at this restaurant is superb. About half the time I go to pizza joints I am disappointed with pizzas I order have but this restaurant did not disappoint. The pizzas are reasonably sized. Good ingredients are used and the pizzas are light, not greasy. The pastas are excellent also. Where do you half a crab when you order a seafood marinara? Certainly their presentation is great.

I think I know their secret though! I saw them put the Silver Spoon recipe book by Phaidon Press back on the shelf. According to Amazon this book is 'First published in 1950 and revised over time, Italy's bestselling culinary "bible," Il Cucchiaio d'argento.' It's probably not a bad idea to be cooking from this book.

I didn't study their menu because I let my host order and the website's not complete so I don't have an accurate list of what I ate or what the prices are. I'll have to update this when their website is updated.
  • Sager's pizza
  • Fettucine bosciola
  • Spaghetti marinara
2 Sager Place
East Ryde NSW 2113

http://www.fedelespizzarestaurant.com/select.html

No comments: